This guide will help you install a Hera 4G Router together with a Cloud Connector so that it can connect through it. The installation requires no configuration.
What you need
- 1x Cloud Connector
- 1x Hera 4G Router acquired from DT
1. Unpack the Router
Please ignore the “Quick start guide” as it is not required for the setup.
2. Connect the cellular Antennas
3. Connect Power and Verify Signal
Connect the power cable and observe that Power LED is Green.
Confirm that the router is connected to the cellular network by looking at the Signal LED color.
- Green is strong cellular signal
- Orange is medium cellular signal
- Red is weak cellular signal
4. Connect Cloud Connector
Connect the Cloud Connector using the Ethernet cable included in the Hera 4G Router box as seen below. Verify that the Cloud Connector is online by observing the white cloud and Ethernet symbol on the unit.
That's it! The Hera 4G Router is now installed together with the Cloud Connector.