If your sensors report using High Power Boost Mode (boost icon), we recommend improving the installation to avoid a reduced sensor lifetime. There are a few things that can prevent boost transmissions:
- Adjust the placement of the sensor to a location with a better radio signal path to the Cloud Connector.
- Do not place the sensor on a metal surface.
- Improve the Cloud Connector position to the middle of the room, at an elevated position, and avoid enclosed installations.
- Use range extenders to improve the sensor range.
- Install additional Cloud Connectors.
- Make sure that the Cloud Connectors have good cellular connectivity. An unstable connection generates boost mode traffic even if the sensors' signal strength is good.
If none of the above steps help, please get in touch with our support team.