If many of your sensors are reporting using Boost transmission-mode, you should consider improving the installation.
- If caused by low signal
- Add Cloud Connectors
- If possible move sensor into line-of-sight or similar better placement
- Move existing Cloud Connector - e.g. middle-of-the room, high up on the wall, to improve coverage
- If caused by other issues
- If the Cloud Connector supports cellular make sure that it has good connectivity. If the connectivity between the Cloud Connector and the cloud is intermittent, this will generate boost mode traffic even if the reception between the Cloud Connector and the Sensor is good
- Get in touch with DT Support to help debug the situation.