A sensor is always connected to one Project, by default in the Inventory Project. You add a sensor to a project by moving it from one Project to another.
Adding a sensor to your project is easy, all you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Open Studio
- On the left panel of your screen, select the Project where your sensors are located
- Select Sensors & Cloud Connectors
- You should be able to see your sensors listed. Select the Sensor that you want to move to a different Project.
- Once the Sensor has been selected, you may scroll down at the bottom of your screen and see the option "Move Sensor to a different Project"
- A pop appears asking you to type in the Project that you want this sensor to be transferred to. Once the project has been selected, simply select "MOVE" and the selected sensor is added to the Project that you have chosen