You can delete emulated sensors through Studio or by implementing the Emulator API. This guide focuses on Studio.
What you need
Permission: A user role of Project developer or higher
- Open Studio
- Select the Project where the sensor is located
- Select API Integrations in the left menu
- Select Emulator in the left menu
- A list of all the emulated sensors for the project are shown
- Select the delete button to remove the emulated sensor
- Confirm the removal by selecting DELETE
That's it! The sensor is deleted, and you can see that it is no longer in the list of devices in Studio.