Emulated sensors can be deleted using the Emulator in DT Studio or by implementing the Sensor Emulator API. This guide focuses on DT Studio.
- Open DT Studio
- Select the Project where the sensor is located
- Select API Integrations in the left menu
- Select Emulator in the left menu
- A list of all the emulated sensors for the project are shown
- Select the circled delete-button to remove the emulated sensor
- Confirm the removal by selecting the DELETE option
That's it! The sensor is deleted, and you can see that it is no longer listed in Studio.