Use the export feature in Studio to get a list of devices for a project in a spreadsheet format.
- Go to Studio.
- Open the Project that you want to export the devices from.
- Select File Export from the menu on the left.
- Select Create New Export.
- Select Device List from the three export options.
- By default, the export is set to include "Temperature Sensors", you can change this to another type or to "All Device Types" if you want to get all devices in the Project.
- Click the Generate Export to start the export (this can take a few seconds depending on the size of the export).
- When the export is ready click the Save button to download the file.
And you're done!