Use the export feature in Studio to get a list of devices for a project in a spreadsheet format.
- Go to Studio.
- Open the Project from which you want to export the devices.
- Select File Export from the menu on the left.
- Select Create New Export.
- Select Device List from the three export options.
- By default, the export is set to include "Temperature Sensors", you can change this to another type or to "All Device Types" if you want to get all devices in the Project.
- Choose Download Format. It can be set to either CSV or Excel. Using CSV is recommended for larger exports as Excel is limited to 100 000 rows of data.
- Click the Generate Export to start the export (this can take a few seconds depending on the size of the export).
- When the export is ready click the Save button to download the file.
Studio will no longer store exports that are older than 100 days. They are automatically deleted after this period.