If you want to analyze the data gathered from your sensors in a spreadsheet, you can achieve that by exporting the data directly from Studio. Data from up to the last 30 days can be exported, and you can choose between CSV or Excel format.
It is only possible to export data from sensors within one Project. To export data for sensors in different Projects, please repeat these steps for each.
- Go to Studio.
- Open the Project that you want to export data from.
- Select "File Export" located on the lower-left panel.
- Select "Export Sensor Data"
- Select the type of sensor events and the time period that will be included in the report. Only sensor data for the last 30 days can be selected.
- Select "Start Generating Report" and the report will be created in the background.
- Select "File Export" located on the lower-left panel to view the finished report. Note that the time before the report is finished will depend on the amount of data that is exported.
And you're done!
Please note that the sensor data is extracted on the UTC Timezone and all timestamps are shown in UTC time.
Note! The files will be available in the File Export tab for 100 days after generating, then automatically expire. Be sure to save your files outside of Studio to avoid losing data.