If you want to analyze the data gathered from your sensors in a spreadsheet, you can export data from the last 30 days directly from Studio in a CSV or Excel format.
It is only possible to export data from sensors within one Project. To export data for sensors in different Projects, please repeat these steps for each.
- Go to Studio.
- Open the Project that you want to export data from
- Select File Export
- Select Export Sensor Data
- Time period: Select a time period up to 30 days back in time
- Events in report: Select the type of events to include in the report. Select "All sensor events" to include other events than temperature, touch, and proximity.
- Export format: Select CSV to generate a comma-separated file or Excel
- Export timezone: Select UTC to have the same time as in the REST API or the local timezone for your local time.
- Select Start Generating Report to generate the export in the background.
- Click Save to download the file
Note that the time before the report is finished will depend on the amount of exported data.
Exports expire after 100 days
Only the last 10 exports are available in the File Export tab for 100 days after generating, then automatically expire. Be sure to save your files outside of Studio to avoid losing data.