You can create emulated sensors and Cloud Connectors through Studio or by implementing the Emulator API. This guide focuses on Studio.
What you need
Permission: A user role of Project developer or higher
- Open Studio
- Select the Project where the sensor is located
- Select API Integrations in the left menu
- Select Emulator in the left menu
- Select Create new
- In the right panel:
- Device name (optional): enter the name of the sensors
- Device type: select the device type you want to emulate
- Add new label: add one or more labels for the device
- Select Save New Emulated Device
That's it! The emulated sensor is created, and you can use it to emulate different events for the sensor.